The App is operated by eLimu eLearning Company Limited (“the Company”) who own and operate the App on their own behalf.
The Company reserves the right to change these T&Cs from time to time and without notice to you by posting changes herein and it is your responsibility to regularly review the information posted online in order to receive notice of any such changes as may be posted. Your continued use of the App after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended T&Cs.
- To use the App you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. The Company shall not bear any responsibility or liability for any telephone or other costs you may incur.
- Your use of the App shall not in any manner breach any existing applicable legislation in force from time to time nor shall you shall you use the App in any fraudulent or criminal manner.
- You shall not use the App in a manner detrimental to the Company’s Intellectual Property Rights, including, but not limited to, the Company’s rights of copyright
- You shall not use the App in any manner contrary to any specific rules, directions or guidelines for the use of the App or in any manner which may introduce viruses or otherwise damage the App’s software .
- You shall not replicate copy or otherwise attempt to reverse-engineer the App or any part thereof and you shall only utilize the App for personal use and not for any non-personal, commercial use whatsoever.
- You hereby grant to the Company an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use any material which you submit to the Company or the App for the purpose of use on the App or for generally marketing (by any means and in any media, including, but not limited to, on the Company’s website) the Company’s services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and that the Company may modify your submission.
- Material made available for use on the Company’s App is not intended to amount to advice and the Company shall bear no responsibility should you rely on such material.
- Further to the foregoing, you assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the App, and for conclusions drawn from such use.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of the Company’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. The Company retains the right to disable any user identification code or password, where, in the opinion of the Company you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these T&Cs.
- The Company makes no warranty that your access to the App will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, the Company may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
- The Company does not warrant that the App will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. The Company shall not bear any liability for any damage which may be occasioned to your hardware device or your related software due to such incompatibility related issues.
- The App is independent of any platform on which it is located. The App is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator (each being an “Operator”).
- Your download, installation, access to or use of the App is also bound by the T&Cs of the Operator.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company. and each of its affiliates, successors and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless and free from all losses, expenses, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), resulting from your use of the App and/or any violation of these T&Cs.
- The Company has no control over and accepts no responsibility for the content of any website application to which a link from the App exists (unless the Company is the provider of those linked websites or applications). Such linked websites and applications are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- Further to the above Term, the Company may, from time to time post sponsored content, advertisements and links to other sites on the Company’s website. You hereby confirm that any dealings you may have with such sponsors in relation to their products or services shall be at your sole discretion and shall not be as a result of reliance in any way on the Company’s representations or otherwise. You further agree that the Company shall bear no responsibility for any damage or loss which you may suffer as a result of such interactions.
- Should you have any queries regarding the App or its use or should you require any clarification or wish to lodge any complaints do feel free to contact the Company on firstname.lastname@example.org The Company welcome’s your feedback as regards your user experience. Any feedback which you may wish to provide can be sent to us using the “Feedback” tab on our website. You understand that the Company shall not provided you with any form of compensation for your feedback whether or not the Company makes use of such feedback.
- Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure. The Company cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. As the user of the App it is your sole responsibility to ensure the privacy and security of your password at all times. You are further responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You shall hold the Company harmless for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Kenyan law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kenyan Courts.